Until today, 4 out of 5 exams have finished. Tomorrow's accounting is the last mountain. Even from the examinations, I found some rooms where I can improve for the next semester.
I had better come to write English properly. Needless to say the exams are provided in English and also require us to answer in English. However, when it comes to write English by hand using pen, I found the difficulties. No one corrects my spelling, impossible to erase what I wrote, and time is limited. For example, today's exam asked us to write more than 1600 words within 3.5 hours. If you have taken TOEFL, you can imagine what is like. In TOEFL, you need to "type" 300 words within 30 minutes. Anyway, I found it is not very easy.
Last a few posts, I've reviewed my first semester. Taking these consideration, I will work on below.
- Actively taking part in events (compared with 1st semester)
- club events, grommet events, career talk, party.
- Focusing on listening and speaking that makes others understood myself in terms of English
- For this purpose, I've hired native English teacher and re-started skytalk.
- Regarding to the class, try to touch the material 2 times (prep or review) and say something at least once in a class
- Trying to bring out team mates' various viewpoints and go enjoining HK